Friday, February 5, 2016

Ron Di Scenza was born in Ohio in 1954 His parents were Italian immigrants. DiScenza was a scholarship and received his bachelor's degree in fine arts at the School of Visual Arts in New York.

DiScenza went to grow to be an artist, totally free editorial made function for renowned publishers, record companies and for Time Magazine. While vacationing in Italy in 1995 in the hometown of his parents, he was so drawn to the lovely scenery and keep to the Italian individuals, he was inspired to paint and. Whilst in Italy, he met his wife Maria. They live in the mountainous and picturesque province of Molise, Italy.

" I've usually had a fascination with sunlight, the way illuminated and transformed objects in a assortment of colors and textures. This is specially correct in Italy, and it is most likely function in all my function, no matter whether it is figurative or landscape. I have affection for all sorts of painting, from the narrow technical to the grand gestures of Impressionists like Sargent . My most current function is inspired by the beauty of women and their secret. I really like my audience a source of joy by a mixture of realistic drawing and impressionistic painting to bring. It makes it possible for me only pass on what I see, but also what I can picture. "















the site

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment